DT SWISS FREE WHEEL BODY FOR SHIMANO MICROSPLINE
The DT SWISS freehub body allows the mounting of a Shimano 12-speed transmission to the Microspline standard on your DT Swiss hub in 12x142 or 12x148.
The spacer supplied is specific to the 12-speed Shimano.
It benefits from Ratchet technology, a patented freewheel system fitted with high precision toothed crowns ensuring maximum stress resistance and reliability. In addition, thanks to the “no tool” concept, it is very simple and quick to maintain.
With each stroke of the pedal, the teeth of the two crowns fit perfectly together. Unlike the ratchet system where the contact surface of the hubs is relatively small, here each tooth engages with its entire surface in the opposite tooth, thus creating significantly less point loads.
Result: the legendary reliability of the Ratchet System hubs and the inimitable little music of their toothed crowns!
- Conversion kit for Shimano 12 speed Microspline
- For DTSwiss 240 and 350 hubs in 12x142 or 12x148 with thru-axle
- Reference: HWYABL00S2562S
- Specific spacer for Shimano to Microspline standard
- Maximum stress resistance and reliability
- Ultra-fast engagement
- Very simple and quick to maintain