Griffus, the new Hutchinson MTB Enduro tire Ebike compatible
Already winner of 2 rounds EWS (Isabeau Courdurier) even before its marketing, the Griffus 2.50 was designed to prioritize braking and side grip. Its profile consists of rows of 4 cleats for excellent grip on traction and braking. Split central and side slabs help improve crampon deformation for even more grip. The large volume of the tire provides excellent control of the steering for aggressive driving.
Inheritance of Hutchinson Racing Lab
The Griffus were developed at the request of Cécile Ravanel (triple world champion Enduro EWS) who wanted a tire positioned between Hutchinson Toro and Squale. The Racing Lab development process, in close collaboration with the drivers and Team Hutchinson, made it possible to design a hyper-performance tire for mixed, dry, rocky terrain. There is a very advanced Race Riposte Gravity eraser that offers a lot of grip and safety in driving.
Hutchinson Griffus Racing Lab 2.50 Technologies
• Optimized profile for dry, rocky, mixed terrain
• Tri-eraser Race Riposte Gravity:
- Structure 94a ensuring a good grip of the tire
- Soft 50a tread offering plenty of grip while maintaining a high level of performance
- Very soft side crampons 40a to promote lateral grip
• Hardskin bead rail reinforcement for better tear and cut resistance
• 66 tpi carcass: robustness and performance
• Compatible E-Bike tire: adapted to VTTAE
• Tubeless Ready: designed to be mounted without an air chamber, with the addition of a preventive and sealing fluid
Verified weight Alberabike:
27.5 x 2.50: 1180 gr