With a view to going even further in the single-chainring transmission, SRAM has redesigned the GX Eagle mountain bike rear derailleur to make it compatible with 10/52 tooth cassettes. Adapting to all types of practice, this additional toothing broadens the range of possibilities for all pilots.
Sporting a redesigned cage, this derailleur adopts the X-Horizon and X-Actuation formats of the American brand, aimed at limiting unwanted movements of the chain, in order to ensure precise and fluid gear changes.
Offering smooth and fast shifting, it features a 14-tooth X-Sync bottom roller for a remarkable, high-performance transition.
Its Cage Lock system allows it to mount and remove the rear wheel very easily. Finally, Roller Bearing Clutch technology offers remarkable user comfort by eliminating the rebound of the derailleur, thus making the transmission smoother.
- Backward compatible with 10-50 tooth cassettes
- Redesigned clevis architecture to accept the 52-tooth sprocket and provide better chain guidance and more precise shifting
- X-Actuation Technology
- Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch technology reduces chain rebound during impact
- Cage Lock technology for easy removal and installation of the wheel
- Material: steel / aluminum
- 14 teeth polyamide roller
- Stainless steel bearing
- Steel spring
- Stainless steel screws
- Max teeth : 52 teeth
- X-Actuation Draw
- Compatible with all components of the Eagle groupset