Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Alloy
Made in Canada
The new POWERPLAY system has been designed in parallel with the frame, giving you a very short foundation, optimized suspension kinematics, a very low center of gravity and unparalleled torque in its class. The result is an electric model that rolls like a real mountain bike and is perfect in all situations, whether it's to make its own shuttle to go up any all-mountain trail, find the fluidity between descents, or take a light hike on lunch time.
The POWERPLAY Altitude has the same geometry and suspension performance as the standard Altitude platform. It's the first ever electric mountain bike that replicates the driving of a real aggressive trail bike.
Next generation drive system
The POWERPLAY drive system was designed from scratch to provide true mountain bike performance, while offering the best torque in its class, incredible battery capacity and ultra-quiet operation.
Intuitive assisted pedaling
Thanks to the mechanical and linear torque sensor that gives an instant and smooth power response, you enjoy intuitive and natural driving. No familiarization required: board and ride.
Charge quickly and power
The 48V battery can be recharged in a very short time: it takes only two hours for the lithium-ion battery to reach 80% of its capacity of 632 Wh as an option. The remaining 20% recharge in one hour.
Easy to maintain components, replacement parts and excellent support for retailers in Europe.
Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Alloy 70
- Cadre: Press Fit BB89.5. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate. 150mm Travel. FORM™ Alloy Rear Triangle
- Moteur: Dyname 3.0 Class 1 eMTB Drive | 250w | 108Nm | Upgraded High Cadence Boost & Power Extension Firmware
- Batterie: 672 Wh Fully Integrated Li-Ion | 48V FAST Charger | 80% Charge in 2:10 | 100% Charge in 3:50
- Télécommande: iWoc TRIO V3 Remote w. ANT+ LEV communication
- Compatible avec Overtimepack: Oui
- Tailles: SM-MD-LG-XL
- Fourche: Fox 36 Float EVOL GRIP Performance Series 160mm | 37mm Offset
- Débattement: avant160mm
- Amortisseur: Fox Float DPS Performance | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | 210x55mm
- Débattement arrière:150mm
- Jeu de direction: FSA Orbit NO.57E | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Potence: Rocky Mountain 35 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40m
- Guidon: Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 25mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 35mm Clamp
- Poignées: Ergon GE10 EVO Lock On
- Freins: Shimano 6120 Trail 4 Piston | Metal Pads | RT64 203mm F Rotor | RT64 203mm R Rotor
- Levier de vitesses: Shimano SLX
- Derailleur Arrière: Shimano SLX
- Pédalier: Race Face Ride Cinch 34T | 24mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Boîtier de pédalier: Shimano SM-BBMT500
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 10-51T
- Chaîne: Shimano M6100
- Moyeu avant: Shimano MT410 | 15mm Boost
- Moyeu arrière: Shimano M510 Boost 148mm | RMB Axle | 163mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- RayonsDT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Jantes: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 Tubeless | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Incl | 32H
- Pneus: F: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip DD Tubeless Ready // R: Maxxis Aggressor WT Double Down Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5
- Tige de selle: Race Face Aeffect R Dropper 30.9mm | Shimano MT500 Remote | SM = 125mm | MD - LG = 150mm | XL = 175mm
- Selle: WTB Volt Race | Cromoly Rails | 142mm Width
- Poids: 24.92 KG | 54.8 LBS | Incl. Inner Tubes
Télècharger le manuel d'utilistion:
Technologies Altitude Powerplay Alloy
POWERPLAY drive system
Designed by our team in Canada, the POWERPLAY Dyname 3.0 / 250w / 48v Training System is a light, powerful and powerful assistance system that pushes the limits of the electric bike. Its compact and low engine has allowed us to design electric mountain bikes to meet our standards of suspension and maneuverability, either with unparalleled geometry and the ideal positioning of the pivots. This system offers the best torque in its class, very quiet operation, instant power response and ultra-fast charging time.
By using a rigid inner mold versus inflatable tanks, Smoothwall ™ removes any excess fiber resin, resulting in as rigid and lightweight construction as possible. Several types of carbon placed at specific locations maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
Suspension Concept "Size Specific"
Thanks to the "Size Specific" concept of the damper adjustment, all drivers, regardless of their appearance, can now benefit from better shock absorption, midrace support and end-of-course progression. proper race. Our design team configures the shock absorbers according to concrete tests conducted in the field, and according to the size of the frame.
FORM ™ tube sets are made from premium materials that meet our requirements. Each FORM ™ tube we create is designed specifically for the frame to maximize strength, weight and quality.
Thanks to the RIDE-9 ™ adjustment system, the rider can adjust the geometry and suspension accurately and quickly using a pair of hex keys. This system has two small nested plates with nine possible configurations.
SMOOTHLINK ™ suspension
The SMOOTHLINK ™ suspension offers efficiency and flexibility during pedaling and over a wide range of speeds. It allows a controlled end of stroke and a suspension curve even more powerful than the movement suggests. The design of this four-bar suspension is based on driving characteristics: each of our platforms combines variables such as anti-sag, axle trajectory, chain extension, suspension curve and anti-pitching to provide the driving experience that Rocky Mountain bikes are known for.