ROCKY MOUNTAIN PIPELINE CARBON 50 2019
The Pipeline's redesigned frame increases rear-wheel travel to 140mm, increasing rigidity and improving suspension kinetics for more efficient pedaling and sensitivity to small impacts, and gives the bike a host of new features. generation.
Carbon or alloy, the Pipeline will not be forced by muddy roots and rocky escarpments, while offering incredible traction in rocky and slippery climbs.
SPECIFICATIONS PIPELINE CARBON 70 MSL
- Frame: SMOOTHWALL ™ Carbon Front Triangle. FORM ™ Alloy Rear Triangle. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. RIDE-9 ™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
- Sizes: S - M - L - XL
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Front travel: 140mm
- Shock Absorber: Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance
- Rear travel: 140mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57E Extend-o-matic
- Stem: Rocky Mountain AM
- Handlebar: Rocky Mountain AM 760mm
- Handles: Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
- Brakes: Shimano SLX / Shimano RT66 180mm / Shimano RT66 180mm
- Brake Lever: Shimano SLX
- Gear lever: Sram GX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle
- Crankset: Sram Pen 6k Eagle 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Sram BB92 DUB
- Cassette: Sram PG-1230 11-50T
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle
- Front hub: Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm
- Spokes: WTB 1.8-1.6
- Rims: Race Face AR 35 Tubeless Ready - Tape / Valves Incl
- Tires: Maxxis DHF EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.8 / Maxxis DHR EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.8
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Performance Elite 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race
ALUMINUM PIPELINE TECHNOLOGIES 2019
RIDE-9 ™ Adjustment System
Thanks to the RIDE-9 ™ adjustment system, the rider can adjust the geometry and suspension accurately and quickly using a pair of hex keys. This system has two small nested plates with nine possible configurations.
FORM ™ alloy
FORM ™ tube sets are made from premium materials that meet our requirements. Each FORM ™ tube we create is designed specifically for the frame, to maximize the strength, weight and quality of the bike experience.
"Size Specific" concept
Thanks to the "Size Specific" concept of the damper adjustment, all drivers, regardless of their appearance, can now benefit from better shock absorption, midrace support and end-of-course progression. proper race. Our design team configures the shock absorbers according to concrete tests conducted in the field, and according to the size of the frame.
Smoothlink ™ Suspension
The SMOOTHLINK ™ suspension offers efficiency and flexibility during pedaling and over a wide range of speeds. It allows a controlled end of stroke and a suspension curve even more powerful than the movement suggests. The design of this four-bar suspension is based on driving characteristics: each of our platforms combines variables such as anti-sag, axle trajectory, chain extension, suspension curve and anti-pitching to provide the driving experience that Rocky Mountain bikes are known for.
SMOOTHWALL ™ carbon
By using a rigid inner mold versus inflatable tanks, Smoothwall ™ removes any excess fiber resin, resulting in as rigid and lightweight construction as possible. Several types of carbon placed at specific locations maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
GEOMETRY: the ride 9 or how to adapt the geometry of his bike to his ride. Thanks to the RIDE-9 ™ adjustment system, the rider can adjust the geometry and suspension precisely and quickly using a pair of hexagonal keys. This system is equipped with two small nested plates offering nine possible configurations. Hunting angle ranging from 65 ° to 65.9 ° and the height of bottom bracket + or - 0.8cm. Depending on the weight of the pilot, it is possible to harden or soften the kinematics so as not to over or under inflate the shock absorber.