Michelin Tubeless DH 22 tire
After 4 years of development and a year and a half of testing, this Michelin DH 22 bicycle tire promises to be a tire offering maximum performance on mixed or low-grip terrain. It is the most versatile tire in the DH range. Whether you are riding for training, racing or all day, the tire will adapt perfectly to all surfaces.
Reinforced sidewall tire and Michelin MAGI-XDH rubber
New MICHELIN MAGI-XDH compound: offers excellent grip specific to downhill, slow rebound and good deformation capacity.
New reinforced carcass and sidewalls: excellent puncture resistance even when used at low pressure.
Low pressure reinforcement: reinforced rings and sides to be able to roll at low pressure without risk of undercut, ideal for maximizing grip.
- Size: 27.5 x 2.40 (61-584) and 29 x 2.40 (61-622)
- Weight: 27.5 '/ 1440g and 29' / 1500g
- Rods: rigid
The Michelin range is available in different models for all terrains:
- Michelin DH 34: the fastest of the range, it is intended for compact and rocky terrains
- Michelin DH 34 Bike Park: developed on the DH34 model with a Gum-X rubber, it is specially adapted for Bike Park
- Mchelin DH MUD: the tire in the range intended for soft and muddy terrains.