The new Michelin DH 34 tire is the fastest tire in the DH range. Coming from the competition, the DH 34 was specially developed for compact and rocky terrain and is fully expressed in Bike Park where it also offers great performance.
Tire with studs for rocky terrain and high speed:
In this version, the DH 34 tire has beautiful side studs borrowed from Michelin Wild Enduro tires and which have been adapted to the constraints of the descent to provide good stability on the angle. The central studs provide stability under braking and promote high speeds downhill.
Reinforced sidewall tire and Michelin GUM-XDH rubber
New MICHELIN MAGI-XDH compound: offers excellent grip specific to downhill, slow rebound and good deformation capacity.
New reinforced carcass and sidewalls: excellent puncture resistance even when used at low pressure.
Low pressure reinforcement: reinforced rings and sides to be able to roll at low pressure without risk of undercut, ideal for maximizing grip.
- Sizes: 26 x 2.40 (61-559) 27.5 x 2.40 (61-584) 29 x 2.40 (61-622)
- Weight: 26 '/ 1340g 27.5' / 1440g 29 '/ 1500g
- Rods: rigid
The Michelin range is available in different models for all terrains:
- Michelin DH 22: the versatile range for mixed terrain, max grip
- Michelin DH 34 Bike Park: developed on the DH34 model with a harder Gum-X compound, it is specially adapted for Bike Park and training.
- Mchelin DH MUD: Eraser Magi-X the tire of the range intended for soft and muddy terrains.
At Alberabike we advise you to mount the DH22 at the front for a demonic grip and the DH 34 at the rear which offers less resistance to pedaling while having the same solidity and great comfort.
You can also book the more economical DH34 bike park for your training or to lighten your running gear for longer "All Mountagne" outings.