New design, handy and efficient, this urban electric bike is designed for your trips in town and in the countryside.
The battery is now integrated vertically along the seat tube to improve balance and for looks.
- The Shimano E5000 mid-motor is light, smooth and quiet.
- Shimano SC-E5000 display that will allow you to choose one of the levels of assistance, follow the state of charge of the battery, manage the lighting and follow the different data of your journeys
- New high-output 360 wh battery with up to 140 battery life in economy mode.
- Shimano Tourney 7-speed derailleur
- MIK HD luggage rack allowing the installation of all MIK clip-on luggage.
- Powerful front and rear lighting directly connected to the battery
- Efficient mudguards,
- Puncture resistant tires
- Side stand
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Frame | Swan neck shape | Universal
- Shimano STEPS E5000 central motor - 40 Nm
- iPowerFit 400 Battery | iPowerFit Duo
- 2A charger
- Display Remote Shimano SC-E5000 LCD display
- Suntour CR7 fork for V-brakes 40mm travel
- Satori Blend Hanger
- Height-adjustable stem
- Adjustable rigid Promax seatpost
- DDK saddle with elastomers
- Selle Royal faux leather grips
- Gearshift lever Shimano twist grip
- Gear shift mechanism Shimano Tourney derailleur
- Number of gears 7 gears
- Transmission Anti-rust KMC chain - Chain protection cover
- Pad brakes
- Front tire CST C1635 26" or 28" x 1.75 anti-puncture
- CST C1635 rear tire 26" or 28" x 1.75 anti-puncture
- AXA Compact Line 20 Lux front light
- Spanninga Pixeo rear light with reflector
- MIK HD Compatible O2feel Luggage Rack | Maximum weight: 27 kg
- Side Stand
- Integrated anti-theft -
- Sizes S 26 inch wheels and M 28 inch wheels
Warranties Frame: 5 years | Motor, mechanical part and battery: 2 years
Battery warranty extension
Your battery is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase (invoice). You can also buy a warranty extension with the SerenityFeel service, and thus increase your battery warranty up to 4 years, click here to find out more.
Advice for maintaining your battery
DO NOT leave it plugged into the charger all the time.
Put in a cool to temperate place (10 and 20°C), dry and without variation in temperature.
No direct exposure to sunlight or rain.
Charge the battery to approximately 70% before storing it if you will not be using it for several weeks.
Every six months, if not in use, recharge the battery to approximately 70%.